Competition Driving School
There will be two Driver Schools for 2019:
- Saturday, April 13th at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. Click here to register.
- Friday, July 19th at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. Registration coming soon. Click here to register.
IRDC Chief Driving Instructor - Bill Ecker
The IRDC driving school is welcome to drivers of all levels, including first-time drivers!
Learn high performance driving, whether you want to drive in competition or just be a better driver on the street. All of our instructors are competition-licensed racecar drivers with many race miles of experience. Get a taste of racing! After successful completion of the school, some of you will be qualified for a Novice racing license from the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs (ICSCC).
- - - Receive a free IRDC membership with school entry - - -
The Classroom Covers:
- Car preparation - tires, brakes, fluids, seat belts
- Car Control, Proper Apex for different types if turns
- Car Handling - Understeer, oversteer, use of the throttle and brakes to make the car turn
- On Track rules
- Flags - a detailed presentation from Armadillo Racing's Andy Collins on what they mean and how they affect you.
On Track Day Covers:
- Track walk to learn the course
- On track driving with one-on-one instruction
- Graduate certificate upon completion of course
Full information on IRDC's Competition Driving Schools registration forms can be viewed and printed from links below. Information and Registration contacts noted on forms. There is limited space in all schools, please send in your registration early to secure a spot.
Registration for April 2019 School is here on Motorsportreg.com - $325/person (one person per car)
Registration for July 2019 School is here on Motorsportreg.com - $325/person (one person per car)