If you want to drive on a race track in the Seattle area (HPDE, sprint or endurance racing), come join IRDC.
- IRDC hosts driving events at Pacific Raceways and The Ridge Motorsports Park.
- IRDC events include driver schools, test and tune, sprint races and endurance races at each of our race weekends.
- Many members of IRDC are non-drivers. These include our volunteers who support our race events: turn workers, communicators, timing and scoring personnel, technical inspectors and many other volunteers. There is a place for everyone. The only prerequisite is a love of high-performance driving and sports-car racing.
- Volunteers are needed on any race weekend. Watch racing up close and even includes a free lunch! Attend a General Meeting or contact one of the club officers. We can always use your help and expertise both on and off the track.
- Besides being up close and personal to the action volunteers receive a variety of benefits including lunch both days and dinner on Saturday as well as occasional rewards in the form of Gift Cards, travel stipends (depends on distance), raffle drawings, and even credits towards entry fees towards our driving events.
Please feel free to contact any of the officers listed for more information or just sign up at Motor Sports Reg. Note, if you sign up for the Driver’s School, your membership is included at no additional cost.
For questions regarding membership in IRDC, contact Phil Edwards
If you’d like to find out about starting racing, visit our Driver School page.